Democrat 'Serial squatter' fresh out jail up to her old tricks as former residents pay the price: owner
Obama freeloaders
2023-09-28 19:14:02 UTC
She's a got a pussy. Put her to work paying off the debts.
First-time homeowners in Texas are in a massive fight to evict an alleged
squatter, whom they believe to be a convicted fraudster who was thrown
behind bars in Colorado for ripping off other landlords in 2018.

“I called the police. I called the DA. I called the chief of police. The
assistant chief of police. The Justice Department and the courts, like if
I could get a number, I called it,” homeowner Jessica Davis told Fox News
Digital of how she’s been trying to evict a woman from her Dallas-area
home.

Davis and her husband closed on their first home in December, Davis
explained to Fox and described an idyllic four-bedroom house complete with
a pool in Rowlett, which is located about 20 miles outside of Dallas.

Davis, however, had to move to Florida about six months ago for her job
and didn’t want to sell the home so soon after purchasing it.

She and her husband worked to lease out the property, with Davis
explaining “We wanted to hang on [to the house] for at least two years.”

“So I put in an ad on Apartments.com and Zillow when Heather Schwab
messages me,” Davis explained. “I felt confident with Zillow because they
have to use the Social Security number” when running background checks.

Davis said the hopeful renter’s initial Zillow message about the property
came in under the name “Heather Schwab,” but the woman told Davis that she
was using her friend’s Zillow account and claimed her actual name was
Rayes Ruybal.

Davis said everything appeared to be above board with Ruybal, who told
Davis she was moving from Colorado to Texas with her 17-year-old son.

Davis said the woman and her son were staying at a hotel in the area, and
asked if they could move in a few days early because a half-naked woman’s
body was found in a car near the hotel, and they wanted to leave the area.

Davis, who is also a mom, said she felt for the woman and agreed to let
her move in early as her housing payments were in the middle of
processing.

“And then the payments started failing left and right,” Davis told Fox
News Digital, explaining that she has not received any money from the
woman.

Davis and her husband were also unable to get into the home, citing how
the garage door was dismantled and other entries locked.

Davis began investigating the name “Rayes Ruybal” on various background
check sites, and could only find the name being associated with a 72-year-
old man.

She also investigated phone numbers she used to contact the woman and
stumbled upon how a woman named Heather Schwab was related to Rayes
Ruybal.

The homeowner claimed Ruybal is Schwab’s father.

Davis then investigated the name Heather Schwab and discovered news links
from 2018 reporting on her arrest and subsequent conviction on felony
identity theft charges in connection to serial squatting in Adams County,
Colorado.

She and her husband William Schwab were accused of renting and living on
properties but never paying landlords.

“I did their job for them,” Davis said of local police, who she had hoped
would have been helpful with tracking down the woman’s identity and
evicting her.

Schwab was sentenced to six years in prison in 2018 for pulling the scam
on two landlords in Adams County, but was released in 2020 after serving
only 16 months behind bars, CBS News reported.

She and her husband used aliases during the previous squatting incidents,
including “Jenkins,” “Rayes” and “Ruybal,” news reports from 2018 show.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/27/serial-squatter-fresh-out-jail-up-to-her-
old-tricks-as-former-residents-pay-the-price-owner/
Girlfriend
2023-09-28 21:55:17 UTC