Gay doper blue state Colorado only has 9 electoral votes.
Jan 6 Was A Lawful Assembly
2023-12-20 09:19:52 UTC
In article <ultkt4$d7e6$***@dont-email.me>

Colorado has wasted their votes on the following losers.

2008 Barack Obama
2012 Barack Obama
2016 Hillary Clinton
2020 Joe Biden

So who really gives a shit about Colorado?
Governor Swill
2023-12-21 02:43:11 UTC
Post by Jan 6 Was A Lawful Assembly
Colorado has wasted their votes on the following losers.
2008 Barack Obama
2012 Barack Obama
2016 Hillary Clinton
2020 Joe Biden
So who really gives a shit about Colorado?
Colorado.

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.